Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Prefer....

Every once in a while, I think it's fun to do a "get to know me" post. So here's just a random way for me to post some things about myself that maybe you didn't know before!

I prefer chocolate over vanilla.

I prefer Twitter over Facebook.

I prefer cupcakes over cookies.


I prefer the beach over the mountains.

I prefer Google over Yahoo.

I prefer movies over TV shows.

I prefer flying over driving.

I prefer water over pop.

I prefer Pinterest over Tumblr.


I prefer summer over winter.

I prefer Yagoot over Orange Leaf.

I prefer math over history.

I prefer Chick-fil-a over Chipotle.

I prefer Christmas over Easter.

I prefer dogs over cats.

I prefer Macy's over Dillards.....duh!

I prefer pink over any other color.

I prefer short hair over long hair.

I prefer books over magazines.

I prefer The Titanic over The Notebook, even though I love them both!

I'm so glad I finally finished this post....it's only taken me a week - ha! Hope you're having a fantastic week :)

No comments: