Monday, April 2, 2012

Exhausted

I am still SO tired from retreat. Like still absolutely exhausted despite sleeping for about 22 hours this weekend - ha! But anyway, I wanted to drop in and post about the rest of my very sleepy weekend :)

On Saturday afternoon, I met a friend, who I hadn't seen in a few weeks, at the park, so that was fun!

Later on I went to my cousins' dance recital. I love watching them perform every year!

Sydney is the second one from the right.





Maddie is the 4th from the left.







Sunday was mostly a homework day - I had a lot of stuff to get caught up on! I really can't wait for Easter Break :)

But we did get out later that night to go to dinner at a place downtown called Nicholson's.

My mom lost our March Madness bet, so she had to buy us Graeter's after dinner - ha! I always get the same thing there, but I tried something new this time - cake batter brownie. It was really good!

Then we had tickets to see The Addams Family. It was actually a lot better than I had been expecting, but some parts were a little weird. I did fall asleep in Act 2 though - ha! I was just SO tired, and I still am!

I hope you have a great week - I'm looking forward to {hopefully} getting some more sleep!

No comments: