Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm so happy it's Wednesday already, and here's what I'm loving this week.....

I'm loving that today is my last day of school before Easter break. I don't have to go back until next Wednesday. Yay!

I'm loving that it's April already - I can practically taste summer!

I'm loving that my birthday is one month from yesterday. It doesn't seem like it should be almost May already and the end of the school year :)

I'm loving that I'm in charge of making dessert for Easter. I've already got a really good idea that I'm proud to say I came up with all on my own (although some things were inspired by Pinterest!). Now I'm just hoping my idea actually turns out the way I'm envisioning it in my head. I'll show you them when I finish them as long as they turn out okay, but here's some of my inspiration....


I'm loving that I have 24 minute classes today. I love short days :)

I'm loving that Titanic is coming out this weekend! I will definitely be seeing that soon - I LOVE that movie!

I'm loving that I finished my homework early last night, and I had time to watch 50 First Dates.

I hope everyone has a great Wednesday - I think it's going to be a good one for me!

2 comments:

Sugarr2518 said...

Those cupcakes are so Springy! I love how they all have different designs for the frosting. I have to agree with you that The Titanic is such a great movie! I think it's a classic:) Hope you have a fantastic day1!!

Sarah said...

Hurray for Titanic! I cannot wait to see it :) And the inspiration for those cupcakes is SO cute! Can't wait to see what you do!