Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Project 365: April 2013

Finally getting around to posting my Project 365 from April.......

April 1 - Opening Day lunch!

April 2 - Crestview and Starbucks trip after school today since I didn't have to babysit and Mom was off!

April 3 - Taking Small One for walks usually ends in her walking me....


April 4 - Coco's own personal sleeping bag - ha!


April 5 - Perfect end to my Friday that kicked off with a trip to the mall and seeing Jessica's thesis presentation.


April 6 - Babysitting this afternoon. So glad it was warm enough to play outside!


April 7 - First Red's game of 2013! The temperature was in the 70s, and it felt just like summer :)


April 8 - Grabbed some ice cream on the way home from the KBS presentation. Yum!


April 9 - Gorgeous 80 degree day!


April 10 - SO happy I got to wear this summertime outfit today.


April 11 - Cutie!


April 12 - First time walking around a college campus all by myself. Scary!


April 13 - Sweet Carolina Red Velvet cupcake brought back all the way from Hilton Head. Yum!


April 14 - Perfect day to eat Zip Dip outside!


April 15 - Really happy with my decorated cake!


April 16 - Spoiled much?


April 17 - Target/Starbucks run makes any day better.


April 18 - Someone is very sleepy tonight!


April 19 - Watching Titanic and snuggling with Coco!


April 20 - Today included trips to Sugarcraft, Jungle Jim's, Sonic, and the movies to see Home Run. Perfection!


April 21 -Spent this gorgeous spring afternoon at the zoo! 

April 22 - Crazy one!


April 23 - First Cabana trip!


April 24 - Added a few new book to the list of ones I want to read this summer.


April 25 - Coco is taking over my tests of convergence study guide....


April 26 - Senior prom night!

April 27 - I can't wait for the Lilly Pulitzer store to open soon :)


April 28 - Studying. All. Day. Long.


April 29 - Practicing my Senior Project Presentation. Can I get it under 10 minutes?!


April 30 - Gorgeous weather!

No comments: