Sunday, May 26, 2013

High School {Freshman Year}

One of the things I've been wanting to do is write a post looking back on high school. Recently I gathered together a bunch of pictures from over the last 4 years, and I ended up with more than 150 pictures, which is still not every single picture. So then I realized that I would have to break up that post. So today I'm starting with freshman year. It's so bittersweet to look back on the fun memories over the years and see how much I have changed. So, here's a little recap on my freshman year of high school......

A few days before starting high school, I went to the Jonas Brothers concert with my friends Abby and Ashley. It was definitely one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

The first day of high school!

Elder football games.

Kris Allen concert.

Halloween spent with grade school friends.

Posing with the chipmunks :)

Jason Castro concert.

Movies with friends.




Freshman English class.

Freshman Dance.





Beautiful Lengths.


Those are just a few pictures of the things that went on freshman year. Sophomore year will be up tomorrow!

No comments: