Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 50

Yesterday was a good and busy day too! I got up and went to Church, and then came home and got ready for the Father/Daughter Dance! It was so much fun. We went out to dinner at LaRosas before hand. (It was so funny because all of the dads just stood around for the first half hour while all of us girls sat at the table.) We ended up being late too. I think we got there around 6:30 or 6:45 - the dance started at 6 and it was at music hall. We all had a lot of fun, even if the dads didn't really :) Dad and I stopped for ice cream on the way home. And do you know how many ice creams DON'T have chocolate in them? - hardly any! We ended up having to get Strawberry, but it ended up being better than I thought it would be.

P.S. I can't believe I have been blogging for 50 days already! This year has FLOWN by so far :)

No comments: