Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 45

Yesterday, I was off school again. Although, it was a better day than Monday. Mom and I actually got out of the house for a little while. We went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch, and I got a shake. They gave me a bigger size because it took them so long :) I was excited, especially since it didn't take them any longer than it normally does. Then, we went to Target just because we were out and didn't want to head home yet. We got some Reese's cups too since it was Fat Tuesday and I am attempting to give up chocolate. When Dad got home, he brought me a Milky Way :) So, of course, I ate that too. I also had a chocolate mousse before I went to bed. I had so much chocolate, I thought I was going to get sick today :) I still don't think I am going to make it all Lent. I think I will be proud of myself it I make it one week :) We watched American Idol last night, and it was really good.

No comments: