Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 46

Today was back to school and back to reality. On Monday I wanted to go back to school, but when it came to it, I really didn't want to go back. Although, it was a pretty good day at school. Nothing really exciting happened though. We have our first play practice tomorrow, so I am excited about that. Today was crazy after school, with making dinner plans for the Father/Daughter Dance, homework, studying, working out, and showering. I surprisingly got everything done :) I just got finished watching American Idol, and I am so excited because Ashley Rodriguez made it through to the final 24. She's my favorite :) I hope she wins it all. I want either her or Katie Stevens to win. Or Big Mike. I like him too. Well, I should probably get to bed soon because I have school again tomorrow :(

1 comment:

neytap said...

he has a good point content reference Hermes Dolabuy address Read More Here