Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 32

Today was a great day, and an annoying day....seem's hard for a day to be both, so let me explain. After school, Mom and I went out to Florence and shopped at Macys! I got the boots that I was dying to get last week, so I was really happy that they were on sale :) OH! I almost forgot....I got a reply on Twitter from Mandy VanDuyne (sp?) That was pretty exciting for me because it is the closest I have ever gotten from a famous person replying to me on Twitter. She actually sent me a direct message, and I am still trying to figure that one out because she doesn't follow me...? Well, Nick Jonas was also on a Tweet Spree tonight, so I was hitting him up with some questions including MY Rita's question :) Then, Dad and I headed to Target to get Mom's birthday present. While we were heading to Best Buy, I got a tweet from Abby saying that Nick's favorite flavor of Rita's was Mint Chocolate Chip. I asked her how she knew this, and she replied: "I just bbmed him and asked him. no big deal" I was freaking out because I thought she got a reply from him. I immediately called her and found out that she was just joking, and that Nick had replyed to someone else. I totally freaked out in Best Buy and got weird looks for nothing. Turns out this girl was tweeting about the same thing I was, and probably around the same time too. I guess he just decided to respond to her tweet :( I was pretty bummed about this because I had been asking him that question for MONTHS now... I have no clue what my new "question" is going to be. My Rita's one was such a great one.... Well, I am trying to look at the bright side of this day.

I'd better get going ;)

No comments: