Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 31

Today was a seriously great day. Nothing overly exciting in school today, but THE NICK JONAS AND THE ADMINISTRATION ALBUM CAME OUT TODAY! And, Nick had a bunch of webcasts today, and he is goint to have another one in about 10 minutes! It has been a great Jonas day. They also had a new YouTube video come out, which was nice because they haven't had a good new video in awhile :) (Also, check out ustream.com for the webcasts from today). The CD is AMAZING! I also just got finished watching the DVD that came with it. I specifically didn't listen to a few of the songs so I could be surprised today, and needless to say, I was very pleasantly surprised. Today has just seriously been a great day. (I even had lasagna for dinner!) Well, I should wrap it up so I am ready for the next webcast :)

No comments: