Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 52

Tuesday was not a good day for me. The school day was pretty normal until I got to geometry. In the middle of the class, I started getting stomach pains, a headache, and I got really hot. I seriously thought to myself that I would probably be going home if this kept up. Thankfully, it ended just about as soon as it started up. it was the most random thing. However, I was glad because I was able to go through the rest of school and play practice just fine. We went to dinner at Diane's with the whold family and we got to see Cameron. However, about halfway through dinner i started feeling bad again. When we left and I got to the car, my stomach was killing me - it was like a searing pain all over my stomach area. When I got home I had to work on Geometry homework, but other than that I didn't do a whole lot of other work. I just didn't feel good at all. I even ended up falling asleep while watching American Idol. :(

No comments: