Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 43

I ended up staying home from school on Wednesday. I woke up and I still just didn't feel quite right. My stomach didn't hurt but I had a headache and I was SO exhausted. I actually fell asleep while waiting to get into the bathroom. Yeah, I was THAT tired... I went back to bed and woke up around 10. I slept about 12 hours. I knew I was sick then because that very rarely happens for me. The day consisted of watching TV, eating Chick-Fil-A that Mom went out and got :), watching more TV, watching Dreamgirls, doing homework, and watching more TV. It honestly felt so good. I think that was exactly what I needed. It ended up being a good day to miss because I really didn't miss much. However, while I was working on Wednesday's homework, I figured out that I had done all the wrong pages for Tuesday night's homework (I guess I was just too out of it!). I had to do 2 night's homework on Wednesday. It was so annoying....

No comments: