Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 42

Well it's 10:00 at night, and I have 3 posts to catch up on, so I am going to do my best to finish them tonight :)

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday.... I am literally sitting here trying to think of what happened on Saturday. It was a pretty lazy morning. We went to Church at 4:30, and then I went to Frisch's with Ashley and Katie. Then, we went back to Katie's house to hang out. Some of my other friends showed up there, and it was a lot of fun. We played Charades some more...it was a lot of fun! Of course, I got the hard one we had talked about at dinner - steam! It was practically impossible to act out, but they got it eventually with some help/hints from Ashley and Katie. I ended up leaving a little early because I had to get up early in the morning. That was basically my entire Saturday :)

No comments: