Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 36

Sunday was Mom's birthday. I got her the new Lady Antebellum cd, and she really liked it! We went to P.F. Chang's for her birthday lunch. It was soooo good. I mean, chicken lettuce wraps, chicken fried rice, cripy honey shrimp, and fortune cookies. Yeah, it was a good meal. We also had Paula Deen's Gooey Butter Cake that we had made at home too (now that is REALLY good). We were going to go to Curtis and Ali's house for the Super Bowl originally, but they ended up getting sick so we stayed home for the Super Bowl. This was the first year I have actually ever watched the entire Super Bowl. And, surprisingly, I had a lot of fun watching it. (not to mention the fact that we had some pigs and a blanket and some left over butter cake!). Well, the Saints ended up winning, and they were the team I was rooting for!

No comments: