Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 44

Well, today was President's Day. Mom and I were planning on going shopping today. Too bad we got snowed in today, and couldn't do anything. I am going crazy sitting at home because that feels like all I have been doing the all last week. Thankfully I did get out with my friends every night this weekend. But seriously, there is only so much TV you can watch, playing on the computer you can do, and scrapbooking you can do. And to top it all off, I am off school again tomorrow. Here's to another day of doing nothing but being bored out of my mind! I never thought I would say this, but I wish I actually had school tomorrow. For some reason I had a feeling it was going to be a good school day. It would also give me something to do! I am tired of doing NOTHING! I hope the roads clear up tomorrow so Mom and I can actually go out. I mean, I offered to help Dad shovel the driveway just to give me something to do. Help me, please. I am a prisoner trapped in my own house :(

No comments: