Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 33

Yesterday was a very, very busy day, so I didn't have time to blog about it last night. I don't think I started my homework until after dinner, so it is was a good thing that I barely had any homework at all - ha! After school I went and cleaned at Grandpa's house because it is supposed to snow this afternoon....I also helped Aly with math last night before dinner. We had such a great dinner last night - we had turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, and sourdough bread! Even though I was craving fried fish (I really don't know why because I don't eat fis hthat often, and in fact, I am still craving it right now in Geometry class. (I finished my test early, I'm not goofing off right now!)) Grey's Anatomy was on last night, and it was a new one. It was really good. I just love that show. I also FINALLY got around to watching Ellen. It was the episode Nick Jonas and the Administration performed on! Well, that was the extent of my Thursday!

No comments: