Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 54

Today i felt so much better and was able to go to school like normal! Today was Katie's birthday, so Aly and I headed down to the balloon shop to get her some balloons this morning. Turns out, we were the only ones! I kind of felt bad. I ended up running around all morning because I had to get to the art room to drop off my puzzle ( :) ) and we were later than usual getting there. At lunch Katie had a cake that had CHOCOLATE all over it. I was SO bummed. Almost everyone there had a piece except for me. I don't know why I ever decided to give up chocolate. I must be seriously out of my mind - haha! Well, other than that nothing too exciting happened today. Ashley Rodriguez got voted out of American Idol today, and she was my favorite! I was SO bummed...

No comments: