Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I Survived!

I survived my first day of college yesterday!

It went really well too. My professor for my first class even brought us in doughnuts - yum!

I have three classes on Mondays, and it was so weird not being in class for that long. I'm used to being in class seven hours, not three :)

It seems like my professors are pretty laid back, and I'm thinking it may even be a bit easier than high school. I think I'll definitely have more time at least.

I worked in between classes yesterday, and that worked out perfect too!

And to top it all off, I picked myself up a smoothie from Starbucks as well. I've resisted Starbucks all summer in an effort to save money. I haven't even had a Starbucks in probably a month or two. I decided I deserved a little reward though for being so good over the summer and for getting through my first day of classes.

I'm hoping the rest of this week goes as well as yesterday did!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that cookie looks to die for!!