Friday, August 9, 2013

Nothing.

Yesterday I did absolutely nothing. I had no where to be and nothing to do. It was glorious!

I got to sleep in too. I haven't had too many days in the past few months where I had nothing going on, so I jumped at the chance for a true relaxation day.

Let's just say I didn't step a single toe outside of my house all day, and the only time I got out of my pajamas was to take a shower - then I got right back in them :)

Sometimes it's the days of doing nothing that are the best. I really think I needed an entire day to just take it easy since I know I won't have too many opportunities once school starts.

I got a lot of blogging done. I always try to get a bunch of posts written during the summer so that when I'm busy in the fall with school, I still have something new I can pull up and post quickly. Some of these you might not see for a few months - ha!

I also finished a book I had been reading - Marrying Up by Wendy Holden. It was really, really good, and I would strongly recommend it. The book was a romance novel that was kind of like a modern Cinderella story but with a lot of twists. It was a little slow in the beginning, but towards the end I could hardly put it down. If you're a sucker for romance novels and royal weddings, you have to read it!

I also cuddled with Coco and watched Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone - my favorite!

It was a pretty great and low-key day.

"Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing."

No comments: