Sunday, August 25, 2013

Summer 2013

Well, today is officially my last day of summer. It seems weird that I start school on a Monday as I've started school on Wednesday for the past 12 years!

I wanted to do a little summer recap before it's all over though. This has been a crazy summer filled with so many great memories.

Summer kicked off with my high school graduation.

I went on a fabulous senior trip to Savannah and Tybee Island with my friend Danielle! (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)




I celebrated my graduation with a party surrounded by friends and family (here and here).




I relaxed on the beach in the Dominican Republic with my family and our friends. (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4)








I enjoyed a nice 4th of July with family.


I went to the Jonas Brothers concert!


I visited some local bakeries (here and here).






I went to Easton with Danielle.


I spent a lot of time downtown.





I shopped at The Greene with my mom and got Rita's!


I said goodbye to friends leaving for college.




I went to Easton with my mom.


My family and I went to Steak & Shake at 2 AM.


And I made a whole lot of cake pops (here, here, here, here, and here).












The summer of 2013 definitely brought a lot of changes to my life, and I'm sad to see it go!

No comments: