Sunday, July 7, 2013

Graduation Party {The Actual Party}

I blogged about the decorations and desserts from my graduation party here, but today I'm posting a bunch of pictures from the party itself.

It was so fun having almost all of my friends and family there to celebrate. The only bad thing about parties like this is that I never feel like I get to talk to anyone for very long. I'm constantly mingling with different people and getting side tracked with people coming and leaving. But I guess it's nice to see so many people together that you don't always get to see.

So here's just a bunch of pictures from the party!




We had a bit of a Nerf gun competition as well......





I was so happy a few of my friends stopped by as well!

Apparently nothing can stay serious in my family for long - ha!









It rained for a little bit during the middle of the afternoon. Alright, maybe it poured for a little bit. It didn't seem to mess up the party too much - in fact, I think the kids had more fun playing in the rain.


Overall, I'm so blessed to have such great friends and family who have supported me over the years and helped me get to where I am today. I know I wouldn't be the same without them!

No comments: