Monday, July 1, 2013

It's the Third Thatched Roof on the Right......

......right beside crystal blue water.

Are you familiar with Kenny Chesney's song "Keys in the Conch Shell"? Because the third thatched roof on the right line has been stuck in my head for the last week.

Can you guess why? :)

It's because I was actually relaxing under the third thatched roof on the right, right beside crystal blue water!

I just got back from a vacation to the Dominican Republic.

I've got a TON of stuff to catch up on - my graduation party, as well as weeding through the hundreds of pictures we took in the Dominican.

The trip was so fun, and I can't wait to tell and show you more about it in the coming days.

Here's just a few pictures for now.....

So hopefully soon I'll be able to get myself together and post about all of the fun. I've got a lot of busy stuff coming up, not to mention the fact that I'm a working girl now too, so be patient with me!

Hope you all are as busy as I am making tons of summer memories.

No comments: