Saturday, November 13, 2010

100th Post

This is my 100th post! WOW! I can't believe I've already reached 100 posts. So, in honor of my 100th post, I thought I would post 100 facts about myself. I doubt anyone will want to read it all, but it should be fun to write ;)

1. My name is Allison (if you couldn't tell - ha!).

2. I am an only child.

3. I have a dog named Coco.

4. She is a Shih-Tzu, and she is spoiled rotten.

5. She is allergic to everything, including grass, dust, trees, weeds, and mold.

6. We have to give her shots once a week to help her with her allergies.

7. She does this crazy scratching where she yelps. It sounds like someone is seriously hurting her.

8. I am in high school right now.

9. Everyone in my school has Tablet PC laptops, and I think they are the greatest things ever.

10. I can't imagine high school without them.

11. I've known my current friends for a really long time.

12. I love to listen to music.

13. I LOVE going to concerts.

14. My favorite concert I've been to was Nick Jonas and the Administration in Chicago.

15. So far this year, I've been to 5 concerts.

16. I am going to the Allstar Weekend concert in December, and I'm really excited.

17. I also love Cher, and I would LOVE to go to her Vegas show, but it's really far away :/

18. My parents keep telling me that they are going to take me to Vegas for my 21st birthday, and I hope that actually happens.

19. I love Twitter.

20. I update Twitter a lot, but I hardly ever update Facebook.

21. I've tweeted 2,000 times since January 1, 2010. I tweet a lot ;)

22. I love Christmas.

23. One of my favorite Christmas traditions is baking cookies.

24. My birthday is on May 3, and I love having a spring birthday.

25. I love to read blogs, and I probably read way too many.......

26. My favorite candy is Milky Way Midnight.

27. My favorite movie of all time is Legally Blonde.

28. My favorite Broadway show is Wicked.

29. I saw Wicked in Chicago, and the theater I saw it in was beautiful.

30. I have the entire Wicked album on my iPod.

31. If I had to move away and live somewhere else, I would want to live in Chicago.

32. I am a girly-girl.

33. I own WAY too many purses.

34. I consider it an inherited disorder because my grandma was the exact same way ;)

35. My favorite food is chocolate.

36. I especially love Ghirardelli milk chocolate caramels.

37. Last year during Lent, I gave up chocolate. I was proud of myself that I only cracked once, but I don't think I am going to give it up again this year :)

38. I love going on vacation.

39. My family loves to plan our vacations in advance. For example, we have vacation ideas for the next 2 summers already.

40. I want to visit all 50 states before I die.

41. The farthest place I've traveled to was California.

42. I would love to go to Paris.

43. One of the things on my bucket list is to zip-line through a jungle. I think that would be so cool.

44. My favorite accessories are scarves.

45. My favorite number is 3.

46. My favorite TV show is Grey's Anatomy, and I've watched it for years.

47. I like math, and I've always been pretty good at it.

48. One of my favorite bible verse is:
Therefore, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and constraints, for the sake of Christ; for when I am weak, I am strong. (2 Corinthians 12:10)

49. I also love the verse:
For I know well the plans I have in mind for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare, not for woe! Plans to give you a future full of hope. When you call me, when you go to pray to me, I will listen to you. When you look for me, you will find me. Yes, when you seek me with all your heart, you will find me with you.
(Jeremiah 29:11-14)

50. I have always loved the song Peace by Christa Black. It is one of my favorites.

51. I love to shop.

52. I especially love to shop on Black Friday.

53. Black Friday is my favorite shopping day of the year.

54. I love looking through all of the store ads on Thanksgiving.

55. I have 2 scars on my knee.

56. The one I've had for as long as I can remember.

57. The other one I got from falling over the summer a few years ago.

58. I once stepped on a straightner and burned my foot.

59. I have brown hair and green eyes.

60. I can't stand Coke or any type of pop.

61. I used to not like pizza when I was little, and I have no idea why.

62. My favorite day of the week is Friday because I have the whole weekend to look forward to.

63. I am obsessed with Rita's Italian Ice. Strawberry gelati is to die for.

64. I also love Yagoot. Frozen yogurt + toppings = super yummy!

65. My favorite color is pink.

66. I'm not athletic. At all.

67. One of my favorite stores is Macys. It helps that my dad works for them too :)

68. I used to love to watch Mighty Joe Young when I was little. I've definitely seen that movie more times than I can remember.

69. I use Paul Mitchell shampoo, and I love it because it makes my hair really soft.

70. I never use conditioner on my hair. I'm not really sure why.

71. I love the quote "Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase."

72. My favorite drink at Starbucks is their peppermint hot chocolate. It is SO yummy.

73. I'm right handed.

74. I'm the opposite of a procrastinator. I like to get things done early.

75. I love airplanes. And anything that has to do with airports.

76. My favorite color of nail polish is Strawberry Margarita by OPI.

77. I'm also really into brown nail polish. I especially love this Chocolate Shakespeare color.

78. My ringtone is some random tune that came with my phone. I haven't changed it since I got my phone in June. I just never feel like changing it.

79. The background on my phone is a picture of Nick Jonas that I took in Chicago. I haven't changed it since January. (and yes, I took this picture without zoom)

80. When I was in Chicago for the Nick Jonas concert, it was freezing but my friend & I waited outside to see if we could see him before he went into the venue. We did. And he sang to us while being about 10 feet away. I will always remember that.

81. I sleep the best during thunderstorms.

82. My favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid.

83. I have a fear of bugs and spiders. I cannot kill them or throw them away even if they are dead. :/

84. My hair is naturally ugly. Therefore, I have to straighten it every day.

85. I have never dyed my hair, and I have no desire to because I like my hair color.

86. I used to wear glasses, but my eyes got better so I don't need them anymore!

87. I've never seen the movie Mary Poppins, and a lot of people think that's really strange.

88. I've also never seen all of Aladdin.

89. Last year we had 2 concerts at my school. They were both American Idol people: Kris Allen and Jason Castro.


90. I've always had a dream of running a marathon, but I'm very unathletic and hate to run, so I doubt that will ever happen.

91. I love having my nails painted, and it annoys me when they start to chip.

92. My grandpa is one of the most generous people I know.

93. I clean his condo once a week, and he pays me way to much to do it.

94. This post has taken me a very long time to write.

95. I wish more of my friends had blogs.

96. I like to read.

97. One of the best books I've ever read is called Breaking the Silence. I read it in less than 24 hours - it was so good.

98. I just finished reading The Alchemist. It was really different from a lot of books I've read, but I liked it because it had a lot of deeper meanings and themes in it.

99. My favorite quote from The Alchemist was: "The fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. No heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity."

100. YAY! I finally finished all 100 things. I think this is the longest post I've ever written. :)

No comments: