Sunday, November 7, 2010

Great Weekend

I had a nice LONG weekend (I was off school on Friday). However, it went WAY too fast.

Thursday night was my school's Open House, which I ended up working. I was a little worried that it was going to be boring, but I ended up having fun.

Since Open House lasted kind of late, we were off on Friday! I got to sleep in & then I went to O'Charley's with my family.

Why are these rolls SO good? I could just eat their rolls for lunch.....

And then I went and got my temps! YIKES! I can't believe I'm old enough to start driving already. It just seems absolutely crazy to me.

Mom & I went to the mall afterwards to do a little shopping. I ended up getting 2 coats for $40! I was so excited because I really needed some coats for winter. I came home and started my Christmas list and watched....

....Christmas Vacation! This movie is seriously one of my favorite movies ever!

Are you serious Clark?


I didn't do a whole lot on Friday night besides driving. My dad took me out for about an hour.

On Saturday we went to the mall (again). I know, I know, I go to the mall a LOT. I didn't buy anything this time around, but I was excited to hear Christmas music in some stores.

Then I went to my friend Katie's house for a little while. I had SO much fun. Almost all of my friends were there, which is rare! I played Catch Phrase for a long time, and I haven't laughed so much in a long time.

Today was a day of homework and driving. I actually drove today for about 2 and a half hours. I went on some busier streets, including River Road, and got up to about 50 mph. I know, I'm taking a walk on the wild side - ha!

I hope everyone had a great weekend :)

No comments: