Sunday, November 28, 2010

12 Days of Christmas: Day 6



Today's 12 Days of Christmas blog challenge is all about gift ideas....for me! YIKES. I've had a rough time coming up with things that I actually want for Christmas this year. I think I am going to be very surprised this Christmas considering I really didn't have a lot on my Christmas list. But here are a few things that I did have......

1. New Boots
I've been wanting a pair of gray sweater boots for awhile, and I actually know that I am getting some for Christmas since I was there when my mom bought them.... ;)

(They are similar to these, but not exactly the same)

2. Fancy Perfume

I am obsessed with the smell of this perfume! I've never really had a bottle of real perfume. I've always gone for the body sprays - but I love this scent!

And, that's about it. Those are really the only specific things I want this year. I can't wait to read everyone's lists!

5 comments:

Kit said...

GREAT list...those boots are super cute!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Those knit boots are so great! :)

emily said...

i asked for perfume last year, but haven't used enough of it to ask for a new bottle this year.

Courtney said...

I am looking for a new perfume too! I may try out this scent!

Unknown said...

Great list!