Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I cannot believe Halloween is already over and it's already November. I love Halloween because I love seeing kid's costumes, and I just think it is such a fun holiday.

This year was the first year that I dressed up my dog for Halloween. She did get a lot of compliments on her bat costume :)

I like to call this picture Coco the Creeper. Is this not such a creepy picture??


Coco the Bat & I

I went to my aunt's house last night to take my little cousins around trick-or-treating. They dressed up as a ladybug and a bee. I think they were happy to see Coco too.


After we ttok them around, I went back to my house and passed out candy. My dad had a bonfire, and we roasted marshmallows while passing out candy.

I thought it was really weird that we were passing out candy, and I look up and my mom was giving candy to some girls in my grade. I couldn't believe that as sophomores they were still trick-or-treating!

We put this sign outside of our house, and I think it's really cute!


This week is going to be a busy one too! I don't think my life is ever going to slow down. I was talking to my dad yesterday about how once Halloween gets here, it's just like the start of the holiday season. We haven't had any holidays in a long time, and we have a lot in the next couple months. I've already been seeing ads for Christmas presents. It's crazy, but I'm so excited for all of the holidays this year :)

No comments: