Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

I know I've been blogging almost every day for the 12 Days of Christmas blog challenge, but I thought I would do a post over all of Thanksgiving break!

Wednesday:
I had school on Wednesday, but on Wednesday night I went out with some of my friends, and we saw Harry Potter again! It was fun because I went with some newer friends as well :)

Thursday:
On Thanksgiving I went to my aunt's house for brunch. For dinner, I went to my grandma's house. The food was great, and I ate way more than I needed to, but what would Thanksgiving be like if we didn't?

Friday:
Black Friday!
I woke up at 4:30 to go out shopping. It was SO much fun! It was also a very successful shopping day.

I got this jacket in pink on sale for $30:


My best find was this $90 diamond necklace, that I ended up getting for $28!


In the afternoon, we set up our Christmas decorations :)

Friday night I went out shopping (again) with my friend & one of her friends. I ended up having a really good time with them, and they came back to my house for a little while afterwards as well.

Saturday:
I didn't do a whole lot on Saturday as compared to Friday. But we did get our Christmas tree set up and decorated.

Before:


Chili Peppers:


Finished and decorated:


On Saturday night I went to a surprise 16th birthday party. I was a little hesitant about going because I didn't know a lot of the people who were going to be there, but I was glad that I went because it ended up being a really fun time.







{photos thanks to my friend's Facebook!}

Sunday:
I went out to the mall with my mom to get some Christmas ideas for my dad, which turned out to be a little unsuccessful, but we did get a present ordered for him today!

Then I went driving for a little while, came home, and watched Christmas Vacation with a mug of hot chocolate ;)

Monday:
My mom & I watched my little cousins Maddie and Sydney. We had a lot of fun with them. We did some Christmas crafts, watched The Polar Express and Rudolph, and played outside!

"I've got a mystery to solve!"





Tuesday:
I had a pretty slow day today, but it was nice! I got to see Maddie and Sydney again! I also went to lunch at Chick-fil-a with my Mom. After lunch we came home and turned on some Christmas movies and got some presents wrapped and put under the tree.

I'm really not looking forward to facing reality (a.k.a. my alarm clock) tomorrow morning!

No comments: