Saturday, November 27, 2010

12 Days of Christmas: Day 5



I skipped yesterday's 12 Days of Christmas, but I am back today with my Favorite Holiday Movie.

1. Christmas Vacation
This is by far my favorite Christmas movie EVER. I laugh so much every time I see it!


2. Elf
I LOVE Elf too. Again, I just think it is super funny.


3. The Grinch
This movie is just such a classic, and I love watching it every year.


4. The Santa Claus Movies
I also love the Santa Claus movies with Tim Allen. I think all 3 of them are super cute movies :)

I think that's about all of my favorite holiday movies!

2 comments:

Kit said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ELF! It is my favorite. I am watching Christmas Vacation this evening!

Charlotte said...

This is so funny! I just watched Christmas Vacation the other night for the first time! It was alot better than I ever that it would be.