Monday, January 28, 2013

Makeup Monday {Christmas}

Yes.....I'm just now getting around to posting about some of my favorite makeup products I got for Christmas. I honestly kind of forgot about it, but I got some great products that I'm excited to tell you about.

This palette is a special line of products from Sephora, inspired by Disney's Cinderella. I really liked the idea behind the line in general because I love Disney. I saw it in the store, but wasn't too sure if the line was going to be high quality. I read some reviews, and they were all great, so I added it to my Christmas list. I'm SO glad I did. Not only is the packaging cute and timeless, the colors are great. It comes with 4 colors, and they are all kind of shimmery, but I love how velvety soft they are!



There's also a quote on the mirror that says "it's the exit he'll remember" - so adorable!

This palette was not something on my Christmas list (I think it came out after I made the list), but I'm so glad my aunt got it for me! This palette is definitely different from the Naked or Naked 2 palettes. It's much smaller for one (it comes with 6 shadows), and the entire palette is matte. The colors are very neutral too, so you could easily do a lot of every day looks with it. I like the smaller size of it too - it's a great palette for traveling.


I used a Sephora gift card I had to buy this one, and I am loving it! I had heard great things about the Amazonian Clay Blushes, and I had been dying to try them for myself. They come in a total of 15 different colors, and I choose Exposed. It's more of a nude pink, and is definitely not something I normally would have gravitated towards. I had read that Exposed was a very popular color, so I went for it anyway. And I really like it! I'd love to try some more colors one of these days.

I have been a fan of the CO Bigelow lipglosses for years, and I love how this one is the classic mint, but it's tinted and has some shimmer in it!

I like how this lipgloss is a spin off of their normal mint one because it has a hint of vanilla in it too.

And those are a few of my new favorite makeup products I got for Christmas! Hope you all have a good day.

No comments: