Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Slumber Party

Ahhh, the last few days have been great! I have a lot of pictures to go along with this post too that I think will make you laugh :)

On Sunday afternoon I did some relaxing while drinking some hot chocolate, listening to summer songs, and researching some Senior Trip stuff. Lots of fun!

Then my cousins Maddie and Sydney spent the night. We had lots of fun chilling with Coco.....

....playing air hockey....

....taking LOTS of silly iPhone pictures....











....baking cookies....

....playing Wii.....


....and watching movies!

Coco even snuggled up with Sas this morning (I don't think Coco realized she was under the blankets!).

This afternoon my mom and I enjoyed our day of no school and work by heading out to the mall.

I'm super excited about a Lilly Pulitzer store going in soon!

And I was SO happy to see that Bath & Body Works has a lot of summer scents out now, and they are really good! It made me happy to smell some summery scents in the midst of an unbearably cold day.

I hope you all had a great day off school or work!

No comments: