Monday, June 13, 2011

Camera, Lipgloss, Etsy, and a Gorgeous Day!

It was such a gorgeous day today - I couldn't get enought of this weather. I didn't do a whole lot today, we mostly ran errands, but it was still fun!

My mom and I went to Target this morning, and I bought myself a new camera! I've been thinking about buying myself a new point-and-shoot for a little while now. So when I saw that Target had a camera that I liked on sale, I went ahead with it. I ended up getting the Samsung PL120 DualView Camera. It's the one with the screen on the front too - I just think that's so fun :)

We stopped at Bath & Body Works too, and they are having such an awesome sale! I thought I would pass it along to you in case you're in need of any stuff from there! My mom got a whole lot of soaps on sale for 50% off, and I got some awesome lipgloss. Their Liplicious brand was on sale: 4 for $10. You really can't beat that. They normally run $7-$8 a piece! These are the flavors I picked up, and I love them!

Whipped Vanilla - This is just like putting icing on your lips. What could be better than that?

Frozen Daiquiri - This one is just like it's name. It tastes like a Strawberry Daiquiri. SO yummy!

Strawberry Parfait - I still like this one, but out of the 4, I think it's my least favorite one. It reminds me a lot of a strawberry shortcake.

Signature Vanilla Berry - This one might be my favorite. It's a berry flavor, with a hint of vanilla. It's kind of different, and I think that's why I like it!

Since I haven't blogged about it yet, I thought I would add in a little blurb about Etsy. You all probably know that I recently won a credit to an Etsy shop, Lillypie. I can't say enough good things about this shop! I ended up getting the Shades of Peach Satin Rosette Bib Necklace, and I recently got it in the mail and I love it! The Lillypie shop has tons of other cute things, so go check it out. (and if you've never been on Etsy - check the whole website out too!) The Lillypie shop is on vacation, but go check it out when it comes back on June 19th!

The rest of the day was spent playing with my new camera! I first thought I would take some pictures of the gorgeous day. It wasn't too hot - instead the temperature was just perfect!


Just playing around with my camera......

I love the frames on my camera. Here is coco on a subway ad......

.......and here she is on TV!


That's it! Hope you had a great Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need new lipgloss, I'm running out of my favorite. I would spend some time outside, but I use my house phone to talk to my boyfriend, and I never know when he might call. So I just stay inside.

I wish my camera came with frames, that would be awesome! I have a Kodak Easyshare C813. Its like a rose pink, which I like, and its small so I can carry it around with me easier.