Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

I can't believe it's Father's Day already! I'm so blessed to have a great dad who is always there for me when I need him!

We got my dad a big tin of the best popcorn ever.....Garrett's! It was really a present to my whole family because we have all been chowing down on the carmel popcorn. I don't even like popcorn, but I love this stuff!

This afternoon I went over my aunt's house for dinner. Almost everyone in my family was there, and it was so much fun seeing everyone together.




This is my cousin Casey. How cute is she??


My mom, my aunts, and my grandpa:

My grandpa with half of the great grandchildren......

 .......and here's the other half. We couldn't fit them all in 1 shot!

My grandpa with all of the grandchildren (minus 3 of them!) 

It was crazy with so many kids there, but it was fun at the same time. I was cracking up laughing pretty much the whole time!

Have a great week!!

No comments: