Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Phone Pictures

Hi everyone! I hope you all have been enjoying your week so far. I finally got the pictures from my phone uploaded onto the computer, so I thought I would post them. A few of them are from last week, but better late than never, right?

Have you ever had Edward's pies? If not, you should go out and try them! You can find them in the refrigerated section, and I think they taste just as good as homemade pies. My personal favorite is the Hershey's pie, but the Key Lime is really good too.

Last Thursday was my art exam, which meant that my exam project was due! I'm really happy with the way it turned out. The assignment was to do water color pointillism (dots).

When my friends went out on Saturday night, we stopped at the pet center. Although it was closed, we could see the little puppy through the window. How cute is he?

I totally forgot this picture was on my phone! HAHAHAHA. My friends Rachel and Ashley both have sun roofs in their cars, and they decided to poke their heads out the top. I felt a little left out (I don't have a sun roof - ha!) so I just took their picture instead :)

Last night my 2 little cousins, Maddie and Sydney, came over for a sleepover. It was quite the party! We ate pizza...

...painted nails...

...played outside...

...watched Tangled...

...and broke out some glow bracelets!

These 2 weren't taken with my phone - I wish my phone took pictures this good!


Today my seafood came! I was so surprised at how quick it got here. We ordered it yesterday afternoon, and we got it around 10:30 this morning! Plus it came from California, which is on the complete opposite side of the country.

My family is going to be eating some good seafood tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had Edward's pie a couple of times. I only tried the Hershey's pie which tasted a lot like Burger King's Hershey pie.

I am enjoying my week. My boyfriend just left from spending time with me and my family and eating dinner. We have plans on Friday to hang out. I'll hopefully be done with high school on Friday or Monday. Then Saturday, my family and I are leaving for NC to visit my grandma and hopefully get some money as a graduation present to use for food at the Forward Conference I'm going to with my youth group.

Have a great rest of the week!