Monday, June 27, 2011

What I've Been Up To

I haven't been up to a whole lot, so I've been missing a little from blog world these last couple days. I thought I'd do a little run-down of some of the stuff I have been doing though!

On Saturday night I did a whole lot of nothing and it was great. My parents went to a graduation party, so that left me to make myself dinner. I drove to Target and picked up some pasta to make, and then some ice cream - ha! I spent more on the ice cream than I did on the pasta :) This is seriously the best ice cream ever. It's Ben & Jerry's Half Baked - a combination of their chocolate fudge brownie and cookie dough ice creams.

I curled up on the couch with my puppy and my ice cream and watched 13 Going on 30. It was a nice night all to myself :)

When my parents got home, my mom and I went to Hobby Lobby and Target (haha - again!) This time I found something I've been looking for forever. I found this really good Strawberry Banana smoothie in Washington DC, but I haven't seen it around here. I finally found it at Starbucks!

Sunday was low-key too. I spent most of time setting up my Pinterest! I'm a sucker for new social media sites - ha! But if you have a Pinterest, follow me and I'll follow you back!

Today........
Oh dear.
Today I started summer gym, aka the longest 2 weeks of my life. Today we played dumb games the entire time (6 hours and 40 minutes). I played 10 games of cornhole. Oh well, I'm just glad one of my friends and her sister are in the session with me, so we can suffer together. Prayers would be deeply appreciated - hahaha!

Hoping you are having a much better week than I am :)

No comments: