Thursday, June 30, 2011

Silly Day

Oh, what a day! I feel like I have been saying/thinking this a lot.

I had another day of summer gym. The day wasn't awful, but by 12:30 we were done with everything planned, but we still had to sit around until 2:30. So most of the time we sat in the blazing, hot sun by the pool. Like I said, it wasn't awful, but it wasn't overly exciting.

Tonight I headed out to Hobby Lobby with my friend Abby. I think this has become an almost weekly outing - ha! I did pick up a cute frame for my room. I'm planning on getting some new frames and wall decor to update my room a little bit because all of my pictures are kind of old. I am obsessed with this frame I got, and I even got it for 50% off! :)

We stopped at a costume store for a little bit, and my friend got a new cardboard cutout. HAHAHA How funny and awesome is this?


I can't believe tomorrow is July already - summer is going way too fast!

No comments: