Sunday, June 5, 2011

The First Summer Weekend

I have been so bad about posting these last couple of days. I thought it was going to be easier to blog in the summer, but I just haven't been able to get around to it. The first few days of summer were actually pretty laid back.

My last day of school was on Thursday. I ended up eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner out! If this keeps up, my wallet and body won't be too happy with me - ha!

[How cute is this picture of my dog?]

Friday was another calm day. I went over my aunt's house to swim with my cousins. My family went out to eat at Outback, but other than that I didn't really do a whole lot!


Saturday was another relaxing day. It has been really nice to just kick back and relax. I haven't been bored at all, instead I've been content to not really do anything at all.


I finally got out of the house on Saturday night! I went to O'Charley's with my friends Ashley and Rachel. Afterwards we went to Target and the Pet Store. They came back to my house to play Scattergories and Clue. Then we drove to Speedway to get Icees. We ended up back at my house for a little while before they headed home. Crazy, crazy night! I tweeted that if this night was any indication as to how the rest of the summer is going to go, I think I'm in for a treat!

I know this post wasn't super exciting, but I've got a busy week coming up, so I should have some good blog posts coming up soon!

Hope you all are enjoying summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this summer will be more awesome than last summer. So much stuff planned. I'm planning on finishing high school this week. Then I get a few free weeks to myself. Then on the 23rd, I'm going to the Forward Conference!! Then on July 4th, I'm going to celebrate my birthday.