Thursday, June 23, 2011

Crazy Dreams

I'm one of those people who hardly ever dreams. I always wake up never remembering anything. But the last few nights have been the exact opposite. I have had some wild dreams. I'm not sure this post will be interesting to anyone else, but I kind of wanted to write them down because I thought they were so crazy and funny!

1. The Nightmare
The first crazy dream was super scary because it was also so realistic. I had met some of my friends for ice cream at Graeter's. Afterwards, I was pulling out of the parking lot to head home. I turned right and saw that up ahead there was a man standing in the middle of the road facing people on the sidewalk. This random guy was facing away from my car, but as I got closer, I saw that he had a gun in his hand and was randomly shooting at the people on the sidewalk. SCARY! I drove so fast by him, and then I looked in my rear-view mirror and saw that he started walking in the direction of my car. I literally floored the gas and drove home sobbing. It was so freaky because it was so realistic!! It woke me up, and I had a hard time falling back asleep!

2. The Funny One
This dream was so funny, but incredibly random. It started off by me getting into my friend's family's car. When I got in, we realized that my friend wasn't there, and we had no idea where she was. But, we just drove away anyway (and I know we were going on a long trip......) The most random part of the dream? I was sitting in the backseat with my friend's sister and she had a pet SQUID. It was sitting in her lap, and she was just flopping it all over the place. I don't even know...........

3. The Freaky One
Now, this might top the charts as far as the weirdest dream ever. President Obama, along with the majority of the United States (and even some of my family members!) were out to get me. They kept saying that they were going to find me and put me in prison for 20 years. But I seriously had no idea what I did. So, to get away from them, I was running around this giant building trying to avoid them. I finally came across some of my family (who was on my side). I just remember collapsing onto the floor and sobbing because I was exhausted from running away, and I was afraid I was going to go to prison. Then I woke up. I have no idea how it ended, which is a little disappointing.......

4. The Pathetic One
This dream was just pathetic. I was with this random family, and their grandpa was missing. No one knew where he could have gone. Everyone met up at the grandma's house to discuss what they were going to do. When we got there, grandma was baking cookies. She said that she didn't want to talk about grandpa's disappearance, so everyone just dropped it. Instead, we curled up, watched a movie, and ate the best chocolate chip cookies ever. Even though grandpa was MIA. I mean, I love cookies, but that's pretty pathetic!

Crazy, crazy! Although these dreams are slightly entertaining, I'm hoping I don't have any other scary ones!

No comments: