Friday, June 10, 2011

Call Me Betty Crocker.....

I have been such a baking fool lately! I feel like I should open a bakery or something. I've made cake pops, cookies, cake balls, brownies, and even more cake pops all in the last month.

On Monday my mom and I made some cake pops. This time we did chocolate cake, vanilla icing, and chocolate candy coating. They turned out SO much better than the last couple times I've made them.


Well, today I made some more cake pops - ha! I have a cake pop problem - I just love making them. If you would like some cake pops, please let me know - I'm going to gain a million pounds if I keep making and eating all of them myself :) I'm having friends over tonight, so I thought cake pops would be the perfect treat. They are Red Velvet with Cream Cheese icing, and oh my. They are to die for.

I tried a new candy coating this time around, and it made a really big difference. The cake pops covered so much easier, and it was a lot easier. I love the purple color I picked out too!




Have a great weekend! I'm off to eat some cake pops and have fun with my friends!

No comments: