Friday, June 24, 2011

Spa Day #2: Manicures

Today was yet another spa day! My mom and I went and got manicures today with a gift card we had won. So, the manicures ended up being free! This was my first manicure I've ever had (surprisingly....), and it was a lot of fun. The only thing that disappointed me was the fact that the spa we went to did not use OPI. I'm OPI obsessed, so I was hoping to buy a bottle or two at the spa with our giftcard. Oh well...... I still love the color I picked!

We got Yagoot and headed home because Coco had a grooming appointment today. We have a truck come to our house and they just groom her in the driveway. It cracks me up!

She was in desperate need of a haircut.....

I love the bows they put on her when she's done!

The rest of the afternoon was spent reading. I finished Mobbed by Carol Higgins Clark. I would strongly suggest this book. It's part of a series, the Regan Reilly Mysteries. I've read most of the books in the series and they are all so good!

Then I started another book, Vision in White by Nora Roberts. I love weddings so I'm sure I'm going to love this book and the series that goes along with it!

Tonight I met up with some of my friends at Chipotle. I got there a little early, along with my friend Ashley, so to kill time we went into Best Buy and played with the iPads. Oh my. I really don't know why I don't have one of these! (Oh, yeah, the price.......HA!) But they are so fun. We were playing with the Photoboth, iFatFace, and AgingApp. These apps were so funny. Here's my fat face :)
I can't believe I just posted this picture..........

I'd say it was a good day overall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bahahaha I loves your fat face it turned out so well... That thing was way too fun but wish I would have taken a picture of the rest of our silly faces haha being late to dinner was totally worth it :)

P.S. This is Ashley

Anonymous said...

This is ashley again and I just downloaded the aging app and it worked so well I'm going to email my pic haha