Thursday, June 16, 2011

Nothing to Say

I have been missing from my blog the last couple of days because I just haven't had anything to say! It's been a couple days of not doing a whole lot.

On Wednesday my mom and I met up with my cousins at the zoo, but it ended up raining. I mean, we were toward the back of the zoo when it started coming down hard. So, we had to run through the zoo to get to our car. It was crazy. I was so soaked. It was kind of fun though :) The rest of the day I watched TV. I haven't watched that much TV in a long time! It felt good to just curl up in bed and chill!

Today I met my family for lunch, then my mom and I ran errands.

I really haven't been doing a whole lot - on Wednesday I didn't get any text messages. Crazy, crazy!

I thought I'd leave you with a video. I love Shania Twain. Have you heard her latest single? I love it! I've had in on repeat today.

What have you been up the last couple of days? Have you been busier than I have? :)

No comments: