Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Spa Day #1: Pedicures

It's a spa week this week! My mom and I got pedicures today, and we are getting manicures on Friday. YAY!!

While I was getting ready this morning, I snapped some pictures of my dog - she was just looking way too cute! She really needs a haircut. Thank goodness she is getting one on Friday!




I loved getting pedicures this morning! My mom and I do it every summer, and I always look forward to it. This time I choose to do a silver base with a turquoise shatter. I am so obsessed with the shatter - especially this turquoise one!


We went out to lunch at Steak & Shake, stopped at the movie theater to buy Harry Potter premiere tickets :), and then stopped at Target. On the way home, we found this little cutie standing in the middle of the road. I'm not a big fan of deer, but baby deer are adorable!


Then I ran to Hobby Lobby, Michael's, and Target (again) with one of my friends. I came home to a nice dinner of......breakfast! I love having breakfast for dinner. My mom got creative and made mine Mickey Mouse shaped.

I love days like this!

No comments: