Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Quick, Random Update

Wow. What a week and it's only Wednesday! I thought I'd drop in real quick and do a random update on my week so far and also add in my new favorite song at the end!

If you read my last post, you know that I am in a summer gym class right now for the next 2 weeks. That is what I've mostly been doing the last few days because that takes up pretty much all day! Then I'm so tired to do much of anything else the rest of the day.

 Yesterday we went bowling. Which is fine. I'm not a good bowler, but I can handle a couple of games. However, this was far from a couple of games. We played 6 games of bowling. I thought my arm was going to fall off. Seriously, who even bowls that much? Then we went putt-putting, but I got to leave early! YAY! I volunteer at a Children's Hospital, so I left to go do that.

I met the sweetest little girl at the hospital. I played checkers against her, and I think I about made her day when I told her that she was really good at checkers! She started giggling and had the biggest grin on her face. I really love volunteering there - I feel like I learn so much by being there and playing with the kids.

My mom and I finished off the day by going out to the mall. I came home and crashed I was so tired!

Today we went to a park for summer gym. It wasn't all that bad today - it was for sure one of the better days. We did some golf and volleyball in the morning, which was the boring part, but after that it was all good! We got a really yummy lunch and then we were free to do whatever we wanted. Some of my friends and I went bike riding and then did some paddle boats.

Tomorrow we are going to a country club. I'm really dreading that. My aunt and uncle used to belong to this country club, so I used to spend every Thanksgiving and Easter there. I have nothing but wonderful memories of that place. I'm really afraid tomorrow is going to ruin it for me - ha! We have to do some golf stuff and water aerobics. I'm a little scared.......

This is a really random/rambling post, so if you made it all the way through this (or if you just skipped past it all), here is my new favorite song.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that song! I'm wanting to do Yoga and maybe Zumba classes at my local YMCA. But I have to wait until I get my job. I'll update everyone on how my life is going tomorrow or Friday. =)

-Alli

P.S. Need a lot of prayer as I'm looking to move out on my own in the Fall or later this Summer, and I'm trying to plan out the rest of my future.