Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tumblr/Pinterest

Wow! I really haven't had anything to blog about the last few days. I have a couple posts in my drafts that I wrote awhile ago to post when I didn't have anything else to post. I thought I'd break out one of those today. Hopefully you all are having a lot more interesting days than I am!


I've had a Tumblr for awhile now, and although I don't have a Pinterest, I still love to look through the pictures on there. I thought I would share a few of my favorite pictures from Pinterest, that I've ended up posting on my Tumblr. Now I'm going to post them here because I think they are so cool!

[For some reason I didn't write down where I got this picture, but I'm pretty sure it was on Pinterest!]


I love this picture! I think it is so sweet.
 via



This really puts a lot of things into perspective:

I wouldn't mind being here right now.......

This is my favorite quote!


I'm going to stop there for now! I'll probably end up doing another installment some other time!

No comments: