Tuesday, June 18, 2013

STILL Catching Up!

I'm picking up where I left off with this post on some other things that have been going on lately. I don't think there are ever enough hours in the day to get everything done!

The other day my mom and I got Zip Dip for lunch, and we weren't even on vacation! Have I mentioned before how much I love summer?

Almost all last week was spent working on a high school scrapbook. After my freshman year, I went out and bought an album along with some stickers and pages. I had every intention of scrapbooking freshman year that summer, and I never did. Then I just forgot about it until this year. I really wanted a scrapbook of high school, so I busted my butt to get it done since I wanted it finished by my graduation party as well. After many hours and several days spent on it, I'm happy to say I did finish it, and I'm super happy with the way it turned out.


We went to see my little cousin's baseball game the other night too. I think little boys playing baseball is just the cutest thing, although the game dragged on a little long for my liking ;)

How cute is this girl?


On Father's Day I went to Cabana with my mom's side of the family. A majority of our family was there, and Cabana is my grandpa's favorite restaurant, so I think he really enjoyed it.


Maddie and I

My dad and I

My mom, aunts, and grandpa

Another sweet picture of my pup!

I started my first "real" job on Monday. By real I mean not babysitting and actually having to pay taxes - ha! I'm working up at UC, and I think it will be a pretty good job. It's flexible, I won't have to ever work nights and weekends, and it's right up on campus. It's so weird to think that this is only my first of probably several "real" jobs. Who knows, I may now be working continuously for the next 5, 10, 20, or more years (not going to lie, that thought is depressing me a little).

I hope everyone is having a good week and one that is slightly less busy/crazy than the one I'm having :)

No comments: