Thursday, May 26, 2011

And the Winner is....

I have been an American Idol fan from the very beginning of the season. I've watched it all and came to love the contestants. From the very beginning though, I've had 1 specific favorite.

And that specific favorite won it all last night!


I know I've mentioned it before, but I am a huge Scotty McCreery fan! I love his voice, and I thought he consistently sang great week after week. I'm going to one of the American Idol concerts this summer, and I can't wait to see Scotty (and all of the other contestants) perform live!

I thought it was a really close race. Both Lauren and Scotty have awesome voices.

I had so much fun watching the finale last night. I think it dragged on a little too long since it was a 2 hour show, but I love how the top contestants sang a song with a big celebrity singer. My favorite performance last night had to be Scotty with Tim McGraw.

I love Scotty's single that he's going to release too!

And just a little side note: I know I don't get a ton of comments anyway, but I have disabled my comments for the time being. I've been getting hundreds of comments from the same person saying the same thing. I'm hoping to turn my comments back on soon, but I don't know when that will be. I love reading the comments I do get, but it's just too crazy when I get hundreds of comments at one time.

Have a great Thursday!