Thursday, May 5, 2011

Music's In My Soul: Upbeat


Today is all about "upbeat" songs. I've got a playlist on my iPod that has all upbeat and fun songs. They always put me in a good and fun mood, so I thought I would share some of them now!

1. Kenny Chesney
"Summertime" - one word: summer. Love the lyrics and beat of this one!

2. Shania Twain
I LOVE "Up!" I always want to sing along to this song!

3. Kaci
The song "I Will Learn to Love Again" was in The Perfect Man, and I fell in love with it then.

4. Jonas Brothers
It's no secret that I really like the Jonas Brothers. But one of my favorite upbeat songs of theirs is "Feelin' Alive" from the Jonas LA album.

5. Lee DeWyze
I really like to watch American Idol, and last season I loved Lee DeWyze. His rendition of "Beautiful Day" is classic!

6. Tim McGraw
I know I've posted this video before, but this seriously one of my favorite songs. It always makes me want to sing along :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love "Felt Good On My Lips"! It's a great song to dance too! One of my other favorite upbeat songs is "Hold Me" by rising singer Jamie Grace.

Thanks for sharing with us!

Sm:)e,
Alli