Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Remember When: 13th Birthday


In keeping with the birthday theme this week, I've got another birthday memory. This one is all about my 13th birthday. I had a big birthday party that year with all of my friends. It was SO much fun. (Now that I think about it, I did more for my 13th birthday than I did for the 16th - ha!)

Almost all of my friends had parties that year, and by the time mine came along, I was trying to come up with something different. I ended up having a murder mystery party. We ordered a kit online that was awesome! The theme was a beauty pageant. One of my friends was the "victim" and one of my friends was the "murderer." Everyone's job was to use their clues to find out who was the killer. It was so much fun and everyone really got into it. Since it was a beauty pageant setting, everyone showed up in dresses.

Now I'm just going to post a whole lot of pictures from the party.....

[We ordered some personalized M&Ms]

[I loved the way the cake turned out. My dad and I had so much fun making this one!]

[Me in my dress]

[My friend Tina and I]


[Love this group shot!]

["dead"]

[If I remember correctly, my friend Erin (in the pink dress) was the killer. HA!]







This was one of my favorite birthdays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby in the purple dress should be choking on a boy penis watch her suck dick and enjoy it gag her soft mouth