Friday, May 6, 2011

In My Car I'll Be The Driver


I took my driving test yesterday.

And.....

I PASSED!

I was SO nervous. The guy I had was actually kind of mean too, which didn't help my situation. There was one point where he said "turn right at the next street." Just for clarification, I said, "At the stoplight?" His answer was, "just turn right at whatever the next street is."

I don't know, he just seemed a little angry at life. But hey, I still passed!

I haven't driven by myself yet. I couldn't wait to get my license and go driving. But now that I have it, I am super nervous about going out on my own. I don't have anyone else to rely on, and that kind of scares me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping to get my license this fall or winter. My permit expires in December. Congratulations on getting your license!

Sm:)e,
Alli