Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Online Shopping

I am not normally an online shopper, but I have found myself buying a whole lot of things online recently. I didn't have any great things to blog about today, so I thought I'd post about some of my recent online finds.

I recently bought a Snapfish notebook, and I absolutely love it! There are tons of different designs you can pick, but I ended up going with something simple and cute!
Then there are tons of different layouts you can choose for the inside of the notebook. I already have a normal lined notebook from Snapfish, so this time I decided on a day planner one. I love the layout of it and I feel so much more organized!

This is one of my favorite online finds! I love the Sanuk brand! Their shoes are super cute and super comfy! They have a special line of sandals that are made out of yoga mats. Like I said, they are unbelievably comfortable! They were a little pricey, but I think they are so worth it!


I had to order OPI's Black Shatter online because I couldn't find it in any stores. I love the "shatter" effect!


I saw a blog post about a new photo website called Paper Coterie. For their grand opening, they were offering a free photo book, all you had to pay was the shipping. I had so much fun designing the book, and it turned out super cute! The company even packaged the book really nicely, and they included a free little necklace that is actually really cute!

Yesterday I got another online order in the mail. This time it was the OPI White Shatter! I'm so glad I ended up ordering it because I absolutely love it. Although I like the black shatter, black really isn't my color, and the white seems to fit me so much better! I have never seen the white shatter anywhere, so when I saw that I could order it on Amazon, I went for it.

So those are all of my recent online purchases. Do you tend to order more things online or do you prefer to shop in a store? What are your favorite online shopping websites?