Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Favorite Websites

Compared to the last couple of days, yesterday was super calm. I didn't have a lot going on at school, and I had hardly any homework! So, I had plenty of time to just relax. I sat down at my laptop trying to come up with a good blog post to write since I actually had some time to do so. And.....

Nothing.

I couldn't think of anything.

So I did what I always do when I can't think of anything good to post about. I just came up with a random idea. And that random idea is a look at some of my "favorites". You know how you can bookmark a website so you can go back to it later? Well I do that a lot without even thinking about it. So, I thought I would share with you some of the websites I thought were worth saving. I'm not posting all of them today, so that way, when another lazy day comes around when I can't think of anything to post about, I'll be able to make a second installment of my favorite websites.

So, here are a few of them in no particular order.......
[Just click on the bold, red or blue title to visit the website if you want to!]

This website is a place where tons of different bloggers come together and do their own post about one a month. So there are constantly new posts being added by tons of different authors. I don't read this website consistently, but when I do, the posts are always awesome!

I love these fonts! They are free to download and some of them are just so cute. They are handwriting fonts and I would kill to have handwriting that looked like some of these fonts!

I love Aqua Poppy Designs because they have the cutest free blog backgrounds. My current giraffe background is from their site, and the background I had around Christmas was from them also.

This is one of the best brownie recipes ever. It calls for brownies, ice cream, Oreo's, and chocolate syrup. I made these once and oh my. It was like heaven on earth.

One night I watched this video with some friends of mine and it is absolutely hilarious.
I've never tried these cupcakes because I gain about 100 pounds just looking at them. I mean, to make the cupcakes, icing, and filling, you need 8 sticks of butter. I'm sure these cupcakes are to die for, but I just can't bring myself to make them. Maybe one day I'll just go for it even though they probably have 5,000 calories in them :)
via

Shabby Princess is a digital scrapbooking site. They have some really cute, free kits that I love. Here are some digital scrapbook layouts I made using their elements and papers!



Oh my. Have you ever heard of a capybara? One day in school, a girl in my class was talking about capybaras. We were all googling in pictures of them and I favorited one because I thought it was so cute. Seriously though, isn't it pretty cute?
via

This is a local bakery, and their cookies are the best! They are super cute and they taste amazing. My school gets them a lot for different functions, and I love that! Here are some pictures of their cookies:


who.unfollowed.me
This is a really random website, but it has its uses. The website is for Twitter, and it tracks who unfollows you. I think it's a riot when you notice you've lost some followers and then go onto this website to see who you lost. I could see the website causing problems, but I just think it's funny :)

Well, those are some of my "favorited" websites. I'll do another installment some other day.

No comments: